Have you ever heard the story of the tortoise and the hare?
If not, it’s a story about how a tortoise, slow as it is, still won a race against a hare who, being overconfident, lost a seemingly easy victory. The moral of the tale is that knowing where you stand and planning accordingly is just as – if not more – important as speed.
Similarly in property, a lot of investors struggle with cadence and finding the right strategy to maximise their portfolio performance and growth. Most merely have short-term solutions, leaving sustainability out of the picture.
Today, we tackle how to know when to go again, which is more important between cadence and speed of acquisition, how to build the right habits and implement the right tools, tricks, and tips, to make sure you stay on track to maximise your portfolio performance, and how to get to your destination as fast as possible, as happy as possible, in the best possible way.
We also explain why emotional fortitude & resilience matter when buying property…
How to have a more efficient distribution of capital…
How much cash you should start with sans equity from other properties…
And so much more!
We hope you find this episode valuable, and if you do, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at [email protected]! We’d love to know your thoughts!
Also, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why this is an important discussion and who it’s for [06:31]
- Speed versus consistency [09:26]
- Digging into the pros and cons [11:53]
- Speed depends on your circumstances [19:27]
- Emotional fortitude & resilience are important when buying property [20:43]
- Know where you stand for a more efficient distribution of capital [23:43]
- What should your property purchase cadence be like? [26:48]
- The distribution of assets by type [34:16]
- How much cash should you start with, without equity from other properties? [39:07]
- What can you do to organise your property portfolio better? [40:27]
Links from the Show:
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com/au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!