With the crazy price growth happening in Australia’s property market at the moment, investors, and others affected have become a bit… uneasy.
In fact, so uneasy that the government is looking to bring in tighter regulations. So what happens now?
Let’s dig into what’s happening with the debt to income ratio, proposed policy changes, what that means for investors, who will be most affected and why, how investors can continue to succeed and successfully navigate these changes and more!
If you love this episode, let us know by emailing us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- A high-level view of what is happening with AFR [03:58]
- Clamping down on higher-leveraged people to prevent future problems [06:35]
- Affordability & Australia’s debt to income ratio [09:58]
- RBA’s Philip Lowe on changing the taxation system as a long-term strategy [12:58]
- How does a high-yielding portfolio impact your income level? [17:30]
- “The Holy Trinity” approach works in any market [24:15]
- It’s easier to excel in a stable market [28:38]
- Leverage is great, but don’t get overleveraged [29:27]
- The disparity between credit, property prices & wages [33:02]
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com/au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!