It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that all investors want to avoid bad assets as much as they can, but it can be tough to figure out which one to skip over and which to go for!
Right now, the market is operating at two different speeds and buyers have adapted to this slow-but-also-fast-paced setting.
In such an environment, how can you start thinking about value adds & property selection to maximise your return? How can you keep from getting stuck in analysis paralysis and succumbing to F.O.M.O.?
If you love this episode, let us know by emailing us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- The current state of the property market [02:13]
- Finding the right property at the right time [06:31]
- A property’s value depends on it being in the right location at the right time [09:47]
- Navigating the Value Adds angle in the current property market [11:25]
- 3 characteristics that factor into a good property [17:47]
- 2 types of buyers in the current market [20:25]
- A neat trick that could help you choose better property [21:56]
- Keep going in spite of the tough moments of your journey [26:05]
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com/au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!