Getting started in property investing is easier said than done.
Aside from figuring out what and where you want to buy and what you plan to do with your property in the next few years, you’ll need to start as far back as getting your funds together and conditioning your mindset.
We’ve gotten loads of requests to “go back to basics” and start at the very top of the journey. So today, we talk about what most investors find difficult to stick to, why you need to start saving now, de-risking deals to encourage investors and more!
If you love this episode, let us know by emailing us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- The three main phases investors often find difficult [04:28]
- Why should people start saving at all? [08:38]
- Having a vision & commitment to really pull through to the end [22:35]
- Sacrificing a little today to have a better tomorrow [28:04]
- How can people get the first push to build momentum? [29:09]
- Encourage friends to also be in the business of investing in their future [33:34]
- Getting financial support will make starting out easier [39:26]
- Offer a business proposal in place of being “handed out” money [42:52]
- Adding de-risk measures on deals to encourage investors [47:02]
Links from the Show:
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com/au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!