In the last 12 months, the Australian property market has shifted and evolved, but what has changed and what has stayed the same?
How is it different from what we once considered ‘typical’?
Join us as we review the 2021 property market and assess the past performances of both regional and capital areas. We’ll also look through the current and historical data, the annual change in rents, the Sydney property market, and more!
If you love this episode, let us know by emailing us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- The drastic changes in the property market [05:58]
- The macro view of the Australian property market [09:55]
- Property growth in regional vs capital areas [10:41]
- The best performers in regional areas [14:49]
- Remember, data won’t always have a stable trend [18:16]
- Best performers in capital cities [21:59]
- Will the Sydney property market face issues? [28:29]
- The big shift in the house vs units market [30:24]
- Annual change in rents [37:07]
Links from the Show:
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!