Are you single and getting started with property investing, or do you know someone who is?
Like any other journey, where you start in property investing is not where you end – it all boils down to assessing your situation, figuring out what your goals are, knowing how you can get to where you want to be and acting on it!
Today, we cover how you can navigate investing as a single person and succeed at it! We address what hinders most people from doing what they want in life, leveraging your money, earning more, what the best investment you can ever make is, and more!
There’s so much to uncover in this episode and we hope to have you along for the ride!
If you love this episode, let us know by emailing us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Who this episode will benefit the most [05:34]
- What hinders people from doing what they want in life? [09:30]
- Long term versus short term goals [12:57]
- Earn more money and leverage it [14:37]
- Incremental (or radical) change makes a HUGE difference [17:21]
- Leverage your skills to earn & get to your goals faster [20:25]
- Understand your current financial situation to strategize better [22:13]
- This is the best investment you can ever make in property [27:49]
- You don’t need to buy properties to keep them [31:15]
- The trade off with DIY projects in relation to time & value [33:25]
- The easiest way to get ahead in property [35:59]
- When it’s not the best strategy to buy a home [40:13]
Connect with Us:
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!