Every once in a while, someone will be turned on by the idea of real estate investments a little later in life.
BUT a lot of people feel like it’s too late for them to start investing in property whether it’s from age or a market perspective – but IS IT?
Today, we collected a bunch of questions from family, friends, and team members, and we’re giving you all the answers in this special episode!
We’ve got the awesome Vanessa Newton from Dashot throwing curveballs as we discuss fixed and variable interest rates, the right time to buy property in Sydney, the impact of infrastructure projects on your portfolio, and heaps more!
If you love this episode, let us know by emailing us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- A little bit about Vanessa [02:06]
- Fixed vs variable interest rates [04:20]
- Assessing your mortgage brokers’ capabilities [09:12]
- Is it ever too late to start investing in property? [14:26]
- When is the right time to buy property in Sydney? [21:52]
- Do infrastructure projects affect your portfolio? [25:50]
- The effect of infrastructure projects on various demographics [31:43]
- Overcoming roadblocks when considering an established property [34:01]
Vanessa Newton is an operations manager at Dashdot. Through ten years of dedicated operations management, she has experienced an all-around view of businesses with a range of roles and responsibilities. She is an experienced leader with the ability to adapt, understand and connect with all stakeholders at all levels of a business, to deliver a company’s strategic goal.
Her experience is backed up with the education of an MBA, Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD) qualification and the Oxford Saiid Business School, Leading High Performing Teams course.
Connect with Us:
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!