Have you ever thought about investing in a Self Managed Super Fund?
Resident property and tax expert Ian Iannuzzelli hops back on the show as we dig into SMSF and all the goodies that come with it. We talk about the basics of SMSFs, how to get started, and how you can use it in your property investing journey!
Is negative gearing possible for SMSF properties? Can you extract equity from SMSF purchases? How much does it cost to set up and run your SMSF? – We unbox these and heaps more!
If you love this episode, let us know by emailing us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Jeremy’s take on the current market situation [02:14]
- What’s driving the increase in rental prices? [07:21]
- The basics of Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) [09:27]
- How to get started with your own SMSF [14:06]
- On SMSF borrowing capacity [19:20]
- Protecting your SMSF assets with negative gearing [23:59]
- The biggest mistake in running an SMSF [25:57]
- Can you extract equity from an SMSF purchase? [29:23]
- The cost of setting up an SMSF [33:53]
- Becoming a tenant in your own SMSF property [38:10]
- When to start benefitting from your SMSF [40:33]
About Our Guest:
With over 12 years of experience, dealing with small to medium business enterprises, Jeremy Iannuzzelli learned to channel his focus into the niche market of property investment. Dealing with many property investors, he is able to create effective tax structures in line with the goals and objectives his my clients.
He is also an enthusiastic property investor holding many properties in his portfolio and implementing a combination of strategies. Currently, he is engaged with many investors mentoring them not only in tax but a balanced strategy for them to acquire and hold more wealth helping them well into retirement.
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/)
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!