Did you know that one of the best times of the year to buy property is during the Christmas season?
And this is not just a theory.
We have six solid reasons to support this, which we’ll be unpacking in today’s explosive, fun-filled episode!
If you are financially ready to make that purchase but have been waiting for the ‘right time’ to buy, consider this your green light.
Join us as we cover the six major reasons why the festive season is the best time to purchase property.
We talk about how you can beat the competition and get better deals…
Why salespeople’s motivation to reach their Christmas quota is your cue to jump in…
Why you should always be mindful of land tax deadlines…
And plenty more!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why are people reaching out again after several months of inactivity? [06:05]
- Go against the crowd, beat the competition [15:30]
- The rise of motivated sellers during Christmas time [20:12]
- Negotiating prices to your advantage & closing sales [22:45]
- Jump on the salesperson’s motivation to reach their Christmas quota [28:16]
- Pay attention to land tax deadlines and regulations [34:01]
- Emotional undertones in closing a property deal [37:11]
- Swift episode recap (rounding it all up) [43:22]
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com/au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!