It’s easy to mistake a cheap market for an emerging market.
With multiple things to consider, how can you tell if you’re investing in the right one and not setting yourself up for a bad investment?
Today, we talk about the 5 key metrics for selecting emerging markets. From defining what it is, how different it is from a hotspot, and why we should be talking about it, we unpack a lot – and mention some ‘secret sauce’ along the way.
We also talk about risk profiles and making decisions around them…
Why you should consider a market’s future supply risk…
The factor of rental demands & vacancy rates…
And much, much more.
So jump on in and we’ll see you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why should we talk about emerging markets? [04:23]
- Defining what an emerging market is [05:42]
- The difference between hotspot & emerging markets [15:05]
- Risk profiles & decision-making [18:46]
- What to look out for & understand when investing in emerging markets [25:34]
- Factoring in supply and demand [27:34]
- Considering a market’s future supply risk [31:22]
- Median rents versus median yields [35:26]
- Rental demands & vacancy rates [37:04]
- A market’s project pipeline & completion probability [39:32]
Link/s from the Show:
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com/au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!