The world of property is huge and full of ups and downs, and a lot of people are still in the fog when it comes to what is best for them and how to manage different aspects of their property journey.
In this episode, we share our thoughts on things like interest rates, stock levels, what’s been going on in the property space, LMI and if going that route is a good fit for you.
We also look briefly into New Zealand’s property market…
Discuss whether or not property truly is for everyone…
If there’s a line people need to meet before they get on the property ladder…
And much, much more!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- What’s been going on in the property front? [03:01]
- A look into New Zealand’s current property market [06:47]
- Is New Zealand trying to change their market, and will Australia follow their lead? [12:48]
- How are stock levels staying low despite Australia’s population decline? [16:07]
- How Harry Triguboff helped reshape Australia’s apartment market [21:06]
- The only way to go is up [23:39]
- Interest rates and where they’re headed [25:04]
- Managing rising interest rates & its effects [30:01]
- Is it a good strategy to buy property using LMI? [36:33]
- What is considered “hell week” for property investors? [46:21]
- Property investing can’t be for everyone… right? [49:24]
- What is the ‘line’ that qualifies people to get into the property market? [55:44]
- Property is not a one-size-fits-all [58:41]
- Buying property DIY poses risks that you should be ready to manage [01:03:04]
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com/au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!