Joining us on today’s episode is a close friend and mentor Ben Slater. At age 16, he witnessed his father – an entrepreneur – lose everything despite being an initially successful businessman. This destabilising event led to drug use and psychotic episodes. Ben then pursued mentorship highlighting the big questions no one had ever asked him and leading to paradigm shifts in his thinking. He successfully pursued an entrepreneurial pathway, despite his father’s experiences, with a mindset informed by his studies in business and life philosophy. Geographical freedom through the internet, success despite adversity, courageous decision-making, and staying true to your purpose are today’s talking points discussed in the context of Ben’s rich life and business experiences and his published literature.
Topics we cover:
- Ben’s origin story
- Being happy today, but striving for more tomorrow
- How do you invest your time/energy/money and why?
- What is flow state and how is it achieved?
- The octave of life and how it all leads back to intimacy
- The seed of life
- Ben’s First Book: The Business Owners Guide To Profit
- Buckminster Fuller
- Dancing Shiva
- The seed of life – Daily Accountability System by Ben Slater
- Book Ben is reading: Why I Write by George Orwell
- Ben’s Facebook page: https://business.facebook.com/BenSlatersSystems/
- Ben’s Website: Leadflow.ai
“Listen within yourself and look into the infinitude of Space and Time. There can be heard the songs of the Constellations, the voices of the Numbers, and the harmonies of the Spheres. “ – Hermes Trismegistus
~ Hermes Trismegistus