Becoming a real estate entrepreneur sounds like a dream, but it’s important to know what you’re getting yourself into before jumping in.
Today, we talk about the difference between property investors and real estate entrepreneurs and also identify the 10 key elements that will help you map out your journey.
This episode aims to give you a different perspective on real estate entrepreneurship, while giving you the tools to start or move forward.
In this episode, we cover:
- The Entrepreneur’s mindset combines vision, passion, and grit [05:50]
- Think for yourself and don’t rely on just any data that’s out there [09:37]
- First Element: A mission statement is like your North Star [15:51]
- Second Element: Start with your vision of the future [20:36]
- Third Element: Your principles and values [23:50]
- Fourth Element: Have a business plan [27:51]
- Fifth Element: Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) [35:13]
- Sixth Element: Get the right team on your bus [37:05]
- Seventh Element: Leadership your team to the championships [43:21]
- Eight Element: Get more opportunities through marketing [47:09]
- Ninth Element: Innovation is the cornerstone of any success [53:50]
- Tenth Element: Know your numbers and make them work [56:26]
Links from the show:
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Website (https://theinvestorlab.com.au)
- The Investor Lab on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/theinvestorlab/)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- If you need help, hit us up at Dashdot Buyers Agents ( https://dashdot.info/application)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!