Real estate goes through cycles. When you’re in the industry, you should be here for the long term.
Wiseberry Heritage’s Darin Butcher is with us today for a conversation on life as a sales agent, practicing high performance leadership, setting 25-year goal plans and so much more.
Get inspired to keep moving forward in your real estate journey as you learn from this impactful episode.
In this episode, we cover:
- Leadership affects how great your people will (and can) be [10:44]
- The start of Darin’s real estate journey & portfolio [13:48]
- Changing to a positive cash flow strategy [17:15]
- Growing and mentoring others to become leaders [21:01]
- Biggest lessons on leadership and running a business [24:31]
- Stay ahead of the game by investing in personal development [25:45]
- High-performance tips & the 25-year plan [26:38]
- Avoid trial and error and get a mentor [28:48]
- Navigating the real estate market at present times [31:43]
- Buy the value proposition that’s in line with your strategy [38:04]
- The Central Coast market after the Coronavirus [39:43]
- Stamp duty and New South Wales property prices [44:12]
- Make ‘true money’ by looking long-term [46:04]
- Take the opportunity when you see it [50:12]
Links from the show:
- Black Belt of The Mind by Dr. Fred Grosse (https://www.drfredgrosse.com/shop/)
About Our Guest:
Darin Butcher is from Wiseberry Heritage, a real estate agency on the Central Coast of New South Wales in Australia. He is a sought-after real estate professional in the country as well as an entrepreneur, investor, and developer.
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Website (https://theinvestorlab.com.au)
- The Investor Lab on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/theinvestorlab/)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- If you need help, hit us up at Dashdot Buyers Agents ( https://dashdot.info/application)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!