What if you could locate a potential hotspot before it becomes one, then ride the curve upward when it does?
Today, we’re marking the start of a series on hotspots – locating them, the pros and cons, and more. We also give a brief insight on the investors’ optimum buying window, what happens when hotspots become ‘too hot’, and the 10 core drivers to assess an area’s potential.
There’s much to learn, so if that sounds exciting, head on over to the episode and tune in!
In this episode, we cover:
- What is a ‘hotspot’ and how can you tell you’re in one? [08:41]
- Pros and cons of Investing in a place that’s already a hotspot [11:49]
- What happens when hotspots become ‘too hot’ [14:01]
- The investors’ optimum buying window [16:21]
- A tale of two cities: Darwin vs. Sydney markets [18:30]
- Timing your entry point into the market is crucial for growth & yield [21:53]
- A general discussion on finding hotspots [26:29]
- An overview of the 10 Core Drivers or categories to locating hotspots [28:53]
Links From the Show:
- Send in your feedback – we’d love to hear from you! ([email protected])
- How to Identify Real Estate Hotspots (Download the resource HERE)
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity/)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!