What does it take to make a (positive) dent in the world?
Join our chat with Michael Lane from Success Resources where he shares his entrepreneurial journey, incredible insights on investing in businesses & challenging perspectives, and creating a strong vision that can keep you motivated even further down the line.
Aspiring entrepreneur or not, you would greatly benefit from tuning in!
In this episode, we cover:
- What is Success Resources and what do they offer? [04:52]
- Michael’s decision to buy into the business & his learnings [08:10]
- Content marketing efforts in creating a successful business [10:52]
- The role failure played throughout his business journey [15:26]
- Don’t think that you need to own 100% of ever deal – with good reason [17:24]
- As property investors, learn from people doing it on a massive scale [20:57]
- Continually challenge your perspectives & get mentors [22:20]
- Harmony, not balance – family life and business [23:46]
- Creating a strong vision that continuously pulls you forward [25:51]
- The mission to create an ROI of happiness as your legacy [29:12]
- Should you diversify your asset profile, or stay in your lane? [32:19]
- Property investing is a great way to build wealth over time [34:40]
- How do you know when it’s the right time to enter another venture? [38:11]
- The best advice for an aspiring entrepreneur [40:43]
Links from the show:
Success Resource Australia (https://success-resources.com.au/)
About Our Guest:
Michael Lane is a successful entrepreneur who has built a global business, helping entrepreneurs become successful by learning from successful entrepreneurs talking about success. His company is now the world’s largest seminar provider in the business and entrepreneurship space.
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath
- Ready to work with us directly?
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!