Do you truly believe that the only good properties are those near train stations?
Even If you’ve never invested in property before, I’m sure you’ve heard property pundits make that remark when talking about good capital growth.
That belief doesn’t necessarily hold water.
You see, the ability to move from one place to another and the time it takes to make that move DOES affect people’s decisions in choosing where to live…
But the key to making wise investment decisions is to understand not just what the current transport infrastructure is, but also what the future looks like…
And how that will change the dynamics of a certain location.
Today marks the second part of our ‘Hunting Hotspots’ miniseries.
We’ll talk about how the transport infrastructure drives market growth…
The three phases of growth in relation to transport infrastructure…
How to mitigate risks and downsides in property investment…
And so much more!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- What is transport infrastructure and what fallacy is revolving around it? [07:10]
- Transport infrastructure issues in big cities [8:23]
- Why traffic infrastructure is one of the biggest drivers of growth [09:18]
- Connectivity plays a huge role in an area’s growth [10:12]
- There is no ‘one-size-fits-all solution’ in transport infrastructure [14:09]
- Understanding the growth phases and knowing when to invest [15:08]
- There are always upsides and downsides in transport infrastructure projects [19:00]
- Overview of the next episode [25:24]
Links From the Show:
- Check out the first episode in this series:
- Before the Hotspot: Finding Locations Primed for Growth
- Download our free resource on “How to Identify Real Estate Hotspots” (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/resources/#realestatehotspots)
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity/)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!