Have you ever had those moments where you just signed and sealed a deal and thought, ‘Man, I could have done better!’?
Or perhaps you can just never seem to get a deal “over the line”?
Well, you’re not alone.
You see, a lot of people can get intimidated when handling negotiations…
But there are ways to be confident & negotiate where both parties benefit.
Handling negotiations is not just a simple business transaction…
It is an art.
In this episode, we’ll be sharing the 7 key points to the art of ethical negotiation.
We’ll be talking about how you can apply them in business and life…
How assertiveness can be done with empathy and respect…
The value of integrity and flexibility…
And so much more!
From major business deals to simpler negotiations, this episode will be an eye opener.
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why do we need to talk about ethical negotiation? [07:37]
- Differences between ethical and unethical selling [11:14]
- What a negotiation is and why it’s an emotional sport [12:17]
- Understanding: Understand what motivates the other side [20:08]
- Empathy: Show the other person you care and build a connection [23:05]
- Assertiveness: Be clear, concise and direct with what you want, confidently [26:07]
- Knowledge: Clearly understand the mechanics of the deal [30:22]
- Flexibility: Flow around the obstacles to get to where you want to go [35:25]
- Integrity: Operate with a clearly defined set of moral guidelines [38:34]
- Respect: Respect yourself, and the other side, and know when to hold or fold [42:40]
Links From the Show:
- The Ultimate Blueprint for an Insanely Successful Business – Keith Cunningham (https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Blueprint-Insanely-Successful-Business/dp/098465920X)
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity/)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!