If you had the choice, would you prefer living in the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle?
Or… would you rather live by the beach, relaxing under the sun, sipping Piña Coladas?
Times are changing, and with the pandemic factoring in, we’re seeing a shift in real estate value, specifically those located near lifestyle features.
With more and more people working from home, people now have the freedom to choose where they want to live…
And believe it or not, proximity to facilities that offer lifestyle choices and alternatives are one of the core drivers that make an area a hotspot.
Today’s episode is part five of the ‘Hunting Hotspots’ mini-series…
We’ll talk about the types of lifestyle features that determine real estate value…
How the pandemic has changed where people decide to live in…
Why people prefer to live in places with a great view despite some inconveniences…
And much more!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Three types of lifestyle features that have the biggest impact on real estate value [09:20]
- Properties near beaches and golf courses demand more premium than others [12:37]
- The hierarchy of desirability value in properties [15:49]
- Why people love properties with a great view [17:39]
- Lifestyle features have become the biggest property driver during the pandemic [20:53]
- As we move into the digital space, people are starting to realign with our values [23:47]
- Prices of properties near lifestyle features may shift in the coming months [25:27]
- People live near cities because they subconsciously think they have to [31:08]
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity/)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!