What do success and happiness look like to you?
Are they measured by the number of awards you have achieved?
Or perhaps defined by the number of zeroes in your bank account?
You see, most of us spend our time chasing that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow hoping to bring our dreams to life…
Only to end up getting burnt out in the process and beating ourselves up for not reaching our destination.
Sometimes, even when we get there, the happiness we think we’d have doesn’t come…
And as it turns out, there are six habits you need to develop to make your dreams a reality and have a more fulfilling life.
Today, we’ll talk about how mistakes are a good sign of growth…
What the six habits are and what makes them essential…
How to stop comparing yourself to others…
And heaps more!
So if you’re looking for a sign to pause for a moment and get your life the way you envisioned it, this is it.
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Laura and her journey towards self-development [05:47]
- Your mistakes are a good sign that you are growing [08:30]
- On retirement: figuring out how to keep the money (but not the work) [11:43]
- What are the six habits and how were they created? [15:40]
- Discovering the six habits during her downtime [18:23]
- Kindness is not just gestures toward others, but for ourselves as well [23:41]
- Overcoming the negativity inside her head [25:24]
- Getting into the habit of being kind to ourselves [28:06]
- Acceptance is unconditional self-love [30:30]
- Gratitude, like the other habits, is a lifestyle [33:35]
- Presence, goodness, and intention [35:24]
- When did we start losing the six habits? [38:50]
- The result of dialing in all six habits [41:00]
- What success means to her now [44:10]
- Wanting to see the world in a better place [46:11]
- It’s worth it… and you are worthy of it [49:25]
Links from the show:
- The Six Habits website (https://www.thesixhabits.com/)
Get your copy of The Six Habits by Laura DiBenedetto (https://amzn.to/3cZPwMc)
About Our Guest:
TEDx Speaker, #1 Bestselling author of The Six Habits and Life Mastery Coach, Laura DiBenedetto teaches how to create the life of our dreams without sacrificing what we love. As Founder and CEO of Vision Advertising, a company that she built at age 19, she has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs build and grow profitable enterprises entirely on their terms.
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath
- Ready to work with us directly?
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!