As 2020 is on its last leg, the government has performed a fiscal feat the likes of which has never before been seen in our history…
But, how does this affect you and me as we go about our property and business journey?
Is it only a buffer given as we’re all headed to economic collapse?
Or is this so-called impending “fiscal cliff” another lie told by market “experts”?
This episode is part eight of our ‘Property and Business’ series with Charley Valher, created to help business owners decide on “what’s next” and get them back on track.
Whether you’re a property investor, business owner, or nine-to-five employee, you’ll find so much gold in this scintillating episode as we dissect and examine the recent cash splash by the Australian government.
Today, we’ll talk about how the hand-out affects the property market…
Why we strongly believe the property market is NOT crashing…
How this fiscal movement affects business owners…
And so much more!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Government “cash splash” in 2020 [04:58]
- The effect of the recent cash splash on the property market [09:46]
- You can never create demand, you can only create the opportunity for it [12:59]
- Vacancy rates in Australia are currently around 1% [15:38]
- Interstate migration has a higher economic influence than international migration [18:38]
- Market growth in Sydney won’t be the same as it was in the last 10 years [20:51]
- Why Australia’s property market is NOT going to crash [22:44]
- Two factors that contributed to creating a bullish property market [27:08]
- The benefits of cash splash, tax cuts, and low interest rates [29:41]
- The pros and cons in the recent cash splash for business owners [32:59]
- Startups and digital entrepreneurs are neglected the most in AU [37:46]
- Innovative companies head overseas to get the support they need [41:12]
- Charging more for services would stifle creativity and innovation [44:09]
- How will the 2020 budget impact business owners and property investors? [46:06]
- Using a coupon-based system to ensure the budget is spent the right way [50:38]
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com/au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!