How would your life be different, if you had all the wealth that you could generate over the next ten years… but instead, you had it right now?
You see, there’s a real financial and emotional cost for each moment you spend waiting for things to get better tomorrow.
But, while going back in time to start running towards the life that you seek is virtually impossible…
It is never too late to start on your journey at all.
So ask yourself this: If you can start taking action today, why choose to do it later?
If not now, when?
Today is another impactful and insightful episode that’s sure to get you reflecting on the real cost of inaction.
We’ll talk about the financial and emotional costs of inaction…
Why you shouldn’t delay your investment journey…
What causes people to take action later…
And heaps more!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why opportunity cost is the biggest risk for people [07:02]
- The real financial cost of inaction [08:30]
- The sooner you get your money working for you, the sooner it returns [13:48]
- Step out of your comfort zone to stop delaying your ROIs [15:15]
- The emotional implications of a lost opportunity [19:52]
- Reflecting on whether you should or shouldn’t delay your investment journey [21:13]
- Death by 1000 cuts [22:50]
- What corrodes most relationships? [25:24]
- How would your life change if you had the wealth you’ll have in 10 years, today? [26:05]
- Everything you want in life is available as long as you’re prepared for it [27:40]
- “Hell on earth would be to meet the person that you could’ve been.” [30:02]
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com/au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!