Let’s face it – asking can be uncomfortable.
We fear rejection, or we simply don’t think we should be asking at all…
Or that we don’t deserve anything more than what’s presented to us.
But if we start asking the right questions at the right time, we’ll find that our dreams can actually become our destiny.
All by harnessing the power of asking.
Today, we’ll take you through one of the most impactful episodes yet as we speak with two very distinguished authors: Crystal Dwyer Hansen and Mark Victor Hansen (Skinny Life, and Chicken Soup for the Soul) about the power of asking the right questions at the right time.
We’ll talk about the real definition of asking…
What prevents people from turning their dreams into their destiny…
The three stages of asking and how you can apply them…
And a whole lot more!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why Crystal and Mark decided to write a book together [05:26]
- The real definition of “asking” [07:52]
- Why do you need to start asking? [12:35]
- The right time to ask questions [15:15]
- It’s not just asking questions, it’s asking the right questions [17:02]
- Asking questions solo vs doing it with an accountability partner [19:33]
- What happens when you start asking questions? [21:55]
- What are people’s biggest roadblocks? [23:56]
- The best questions Crystal and Mark have asked [26:07]
- Why they choose to stick to real estate [30:40]
- Is it better to bank on growth? Cash flow? Or both? [34:09]
- What questions did they ask that led them to a real estate journey? [35:00]
- How Stage 3 in the asking process can be applied by anyone [36:18]
- What “asking God” means [41:27]
- What happens when you complete all three stages of “asking” [43:23]
- How the book “Ask!” is different from the rest [45:46]
- Asking reveals to you what is hidden [48:23]
- The ultimate goal of “Ask!” [49:58]
Links from the show:
- Ask! The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny by Crystal Dwyer Hansen and Mark Victor Hansen (https://amzn.to/2HxOxaZ)
- Ask! The Book Club (http://askthebookclub.com)
- Skinny Life: The Real Secret to Being Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually Fit by Crystal Dwyer Hansen (https://amzn.to/2HFtnYk)
- Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (https://amzn.to/3oxSqgq)
- The Aladdin Factor by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (https://amzn.to/3muUF2w)
About Our Guests:
Crystal Dwyer Hansen is an international speaker, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and entrepreneur. She spent years as a Transformational Life Coach, and Wellness/Nutrition Expert.
Mark Victor Hansen is widely known as a multi-awarded, American inspirational and motivational speaker, trainer, author, serial entrepreneur, and member of multiple boards of directors. He is best known as the founder and co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series, with more than 500 million books sold.
Together, they authored a newly-released book called Ask! which helps people achieve their destiny by asking the right questions.
Connect with Crystal & Mark:
Follow them on Facebook
Follow them on Instagram
Subscribe to Crystal on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91WJR4T23sp7MFB5Ws1_lg)
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com/au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!