There’s an old cliche that you’re not supposed to mix business and love, but these property investors who are also lovers prove that’s just folklore.
In today’s episode, we are joined by a lovely couple, Jacob and Jess, who met at the university and intended a romantic relationship — until a property investing partnership got in the way. We discuss how they have thrived in their property investing journey, with effectively no strategy, no investment thesis, but just believing in a silver lining end in mind.
As their story will get into the heart, Jacob and Jess will also share how their property investing journey made them better people today.
If you love this episode, email us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Introduction [00:00]
- How Jacob and Jess ventured into property investing as a couple [03:08]
- What are the spontaneous decisions behind the couple’s winning investment journey [06:32]
- The Eureka Moment for Jacob and Jess on their investment journey [07:39]
- Building better investment goals [10:24]
- The tangible and intangible benefits for Jacob and Jess [15:07]
- Expert tips on how to successfully delve into property investment [19:36]
- Essential life lessons of a property investor [22:00]
- Educating your offspring about property investing [23:11]
- Three simple truths from Jacob and Jess [28:49]
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: https://theinvestorlab.com.au/
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- The Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!