Looking to boost cashflow in your property portfolio?
In today’s episode of Dashdot Insider, we’re joined by Jason D’Silva, Head of Client Success, who shares his unique insights and powerful tips to maximise cash flow in your property investments.
Tune in and you’ll discover unique strategies that can provide you with maximum returns while requiring minimum effort – a real goldmine in today’s investment environment.
Whether you’re new to property investment or a seasoned pro, this episode is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a successful and profitable portfolio.
Get ready for some game-changing tips and strategies you won’t want to miss!
If you love this episode, email us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
About Our Guest
Jason D’Silva is the Head of Client Success at Dashdot, managing the team to ensure we deliver exceptional client experiences. As the leader of Dashdot’s Client Success team and as a passionate property investor with a wealth of experience under his belt, Jason is now dedicated to guiding others on their own path to property success, all while sharing the lessons he’s learned along the way.
In this episode, we cover:
- 00:00 Coming Up
- 00:17 Oh hey Jason!
- 04:52 Maximising cash flows through renovations
- 07:07 The benefits of renovating a rental property
- 09:07 The importance of validating rents
- 12:12 The benefits of getting a government tenant in your property
- 19:13 Tips for getting your interest rates down
- 21:05 The four tips that can provide you with maximum returns
- 22:24 What is a repeatable process that people can follow?
- 25:25 Jason’s take on where the Australian Real Estate Market is going in the next 12 months
Connect with Us:
- Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/@dashdotinsider)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!