Think you’re paying too much tax?
In this episode, we dive deep into the world of property taxes with resident tax nerd, Jeremy Iannuzzelli. We cover everything from how you can claim expenses to preparing for tax time and even share some nifty tricks on splitting costs throughout the year.
Jeremy shares valuable insights on working with property managers to streamline your expenses and get a comprehensive statement that includes all your property-related costs. He also reveals the secret of claiming interest expenses and other tax deductions that many investors overlook.
So, if you’re ready to demystify the world of property taxes, gain valuable tips for tax time preparation, and learn how to maximize your returns, this podcast is a must-listen. Jeremy’s expertise, practical examples, and personal anecdotes make it informative and entertaining. Get ready to take your property investment game to the next level!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share…
Or if you want to share an idea for future episodes, we’re all ears at [email protected]
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- 00:00 Coming Up
- 05:05 The benefits of having a property manager.
- 11:10 Property education and tax magic!
- 15:47 Traits for deduction bliss in your property portfolio.
- 19:08 Living or investing?
- 23:55 Equity splits and tax liability: The lowdown!
- 27:51 Implications decoded for your portfolio.
- 32:07 Immediate deductions on your property: When’s the magic?
- 36:23 Net benefit and all that jazz!
- 40:45 Cha-ching! Positive cash flow on your property?
- 45:34 What’s the scoop?
- 50:05 Market musings: What’s up in the real estate world?
With over 12 years of Property Tax Accounting experience, dealing with small to medium business enterprises, Jeremy Iannuzzelli learned to channel his focus in the niche market of property investment. Dealing with many property investors, he is able to create effective tax structures in line with the goals and objectives of his clients.
He is also an enthusiastic property investor holding many properties in his portfolio implementing a combination of strategies. Currently, he is engaged with many investors, mentoring them not only in tax but a balanced strategy for them to acquire and hold more wealth helping them well into retirement.
Connect with Jeremy
Connect with Us:
- Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/@dashdotinsider)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!
Curious about Goose’s other podcast? Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/@goosemcgrath