Are you feeling overwhelmed by the changing environment for property investors?
Are you struggling to find the right strategy to navigate the new landscape?
Don’t worry, we are here to help! In this episode, we will discuss the changing environment and financial constraints for property investors. And, how you should be thinking differently about your strategy as you go into 2023.
We will also talk about how to become more flexible in your approach, and how to structure your portfolio to get the right combination of characteristics in a variety of different assets.
Plus, we’ll discuss how to protect your downside and maximize your upside!
So, if you’re looking for help to build a strategic and prolific property portfolio, join us for this episode!
If you love this episode, email us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we covered:
- Welcome to the Investor Lab Podcast [0:00]
- The racetrack of property investing [03:52]
- What is the Modern Portfolio Theory? [07:38]
- Diversification of assets and portfolio [11:45]
- What to do when you have surplus cash and surplus financial capability?[14:48]
- How to keep going despite constraints? [15:50]
- Topgrading and optimizing your portfolio [18:02]
- How to avoid getting stuck in a global trend? [22:03]
- Solving problems through strategic thinking [25:43]
- Dogmatic vs Pragmatic approach on property investing [28:00]
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: https://theinvestorlab.com.au/
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- The Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!