Ready to pioneer your way to prosperity?
Whether you are a seasoned investor or just dipping your toes in the property game, this episode is for you!
Today’s episode is jam-packed with insights and perspectives from a successful investor, Ash Sinnan, a 25-year-old property valuer with two successful investment properties under his belt. Ash is wise beyond his years and has some amazing insights to share about his journey as a young investor. If you’re looking to start or grow your property investment portfolio, you won’t want to miss this episode.
If you love this episode, email us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:53 Who is Ash Sinnan?
- 08:02 Overcoming challenges as a young property investor
- 11:31 Ashwin’s vision of the future before you got serious about property investing
- 14:28 The importance of delayed gratification in investing
- 20:45 Common myths about property valuations
- 25:28 The portfolio growth plan
- 30:41 When Ash bought his first property
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: https://theinvestorlab.com.au/
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- The Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!