Ready to watch your portfolio soar?
Buckle up, because on today’s episode of Dashdot Insider Frontline, we’ve got Senior Analyst Sean Simpson on board, and we’re about to spill the tea on the Australian property market.
Now, if you’re a contrarian investor who likes to go against the grain, then you’ll love what we have to say. We’ll reveal some tips and tricks that will help you become a better and more successful investor in 2023.
Sean and Goose are serving up some punchy and insightful nuggets that will make your investment portfolio shine.
If you love this episode, email us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:45 The 2023 market
- 05:45 What is the days on market and why is it important?
- 09:07 Analyzing the shifts in LGA suburbs
- 12:47 The different market drivers in the Australian market
- 16:30 What’s happening with yields?
- 22:26 The data can’t lie
- 24:45 Client story – changing the way they think about real estate
- 29:02 How to overcome the fear of going against the crowd
Connect with Us:
- Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/@dashdotinsider)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!