Interested in becoming a better investor? Then buckle up and get ready to learn from one of the best in the business.
Lana Grayson, an absolute weapon of property acquisition and a team leader at Dashdot, shares amazing insights from being on the frontline of the market right now, and the best tips for investing in the current market.
Goose and Lana discuss the challenges of buying properties in a competitive market and how the media often inaccurately reports on real estate trends.
Don’t miss this jam-packed episode filled with real-life experiences and useful tips from a property acquisition expert who does this every day.
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- 00:00 Coming Up
- 02:54 The property acquisition manager
- 06:49 What is an acquisition analyst?
- 12:43 The great cross-location consistency debate.
- 18:52 Data dates: how to keep them crystal clear.
- 24:41 The housing crisis in New York City.
- 30:54 First offer wins: use it to your advantage
- 37:39 Buyers beware: price points and market changes
Lana Grayson is the Property Acquisition Team Lead at Dashdot, and is a seasoned property professional and investor herself, with years of experience who knows the ins and outs of the industry. Her expertise and knowledge are unmatched, and she’s a valuable resource for anyone looking to get into property investing.
Connect with Us:
- Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/@dashdotinsider)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!