Are you tired of working your life away, only to be building financial freedom, security, and enjoyment for someone else?
If so, you’ll be adding this episode to your favorites as our guest for this week’s guest has property investment all figured out. You’ll be left as inspired as you are bewildered by your 18 yr old self’s failure to pull a Mat Fisk. Never fear; after this ep, you’ll be swapping Risk for Fisk as Mat talks us through the thinking and actionable steps of building a property portfolio that will provide enough capital growth for you to quit your job and start living your own dreams.
At the ripe age of 24, Mat had what he needed to be able to retire. Instead, he leveraged his property portfolio to build a business and fund his dreams. He opens the door to his chamber of secrets, experience, and insights.
If you’re interested in learning how to build a property portfolio that will give you financial freedom and the opportunity to live your most fulfilled life, then this podcast is for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Give it a listen and start building your dream life today!
If you were inspired by this episode don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. If you want to get in touch with Goose or the team, drop us an email with your thoughts on guests, topics or feedback. We’d love to hear from you.
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- 00:00 Coming Up
- 05:56 Why property was the perfect investment
- 10:21 What motivates this successful investor?
- 12:19 How property helped him start a gym
- 14:29 Car and plane purchases: living the dream
- 19:53 Tips for getting into the property market
- 23:07 His biggest portfolio mistake revealed
- 27:50 The importance of a balanced property portfolio
- 29:54 How interest rates impact different markets
- 34:34 Invest in real estate 10 years ago (or now)
- 39:27 The impact of cash-flow neutral properties
- 42:00 Fitness: Get the body right, mind will follow
- 48:04 Ask me anything
- 52:02 Short-term vs long-term rental risk in Australia
- 54:40 Let’s make investing a global affair
- 59:36 Achieve anything with the right mindset.
About Our Guest
Mat Fisk is a respected property investor known for his expertise and success in real estate. He has a strategic approach to investment, conducting thorough research and capitalizing on opportunities. Mat stays informed about market conditions, enabling him to make informed decisions. He is also passionate about financial education and helping others achieve their goals.
Through seminars and mentorship programs, he has inspired and guided aspiring investors. Mat’s impact extends beyond his portfolio, as he is respected and trusted in the industry. His relatable and down-to-earth approach makes him an influential figure in property investment.
Connect with Us:
- Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/@dashdotinsider)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!
Curious about Goose’s other podcast? Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/@goosemcgrath