Ready to unlock the secrets of property investing to level up your portfolio?
This episode’s guest is Andy Bernardos, Senior Portfolio Strategist at Dashdot.
He’s got the inside scoop on optimising your portfolio and overcoming common misconceptions. Breaking it down in a way that’s easy to understand, showing you how to focus on growth and strategic approaches instead of getting stuck on specific tactics.
SPOILER: It’s all about finding that perfect balance between capital and debt capabilities.
Andy also reveals ways to make the compounding effect work in your favour and reminds us of the power of waiting to unlock hidden opportunities.
Whether you’re aiming for mind-blowing cash flow or maximising your capital base, Andy’s got the strategies to make it happen. This episode is a game-changer for your property empire.
If you were inspired by this episode don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. If you want to get in touch with Goose or the team, drop us an email with your thoughts on guests, topics or feedback. We’d love to hear from you.
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- 00:00 Coming Up
- 01:35 Meet Andy: Your Property Strategy Guru!
- 07:40 Property Investing Misconceptions: Debunked by Andy
- 12:21 Managing Portfolio Constraints: Key to Unstoppable Growth
- 17:21 Capital vs. Cash Flow: When to Shift Strategies?
- 23:17 From Standing Start to Gold Mine: Reasonable Expectations
- 28:52 Evolving Your Portfolio: Andy’s Expert Insights
- 33:39 Opportunity Cost: The Price of Progress
- 42:07 High-Interest Rates? Andy’s Advice for Savvy Investors
About Our Guest
Meet Andy Bernardos, the former industrial engineer and property investing strategist at Dashdot. Born and raised in Spain, Andy brings a unique perspective, blending his analytical mindset with a love for sports. He’s a self-proclaimed sporty nerd who knows how to use capital as the vehicle to achieve your goals.
Andy’s expertise lies in optimising portfolio growth strategies and debunking misconceptions. While some may think that targeting high yields and reinvesting cash flow is the way, Andy emphasises scalable growth’s power. With his knack for storytelling and real-life examples, Andy Bernardos is a valuable resource for those looking to build their capital and succeed in the property market.
Connect with Us:
- Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/@dashdotinsider)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!
Curious about Goose’s other podcast? Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/@goosemcgrath