Overlooking something simple could lead to you making irreparable mistakes to your portfolio and real estate journey.
In this episode, we talk about reverse engineering your financial goals. We dig into the strategies you need to deploy, the 4 framework points for defining your goal, what levers to pull, and other neat tips.
Start thinking differently and operate more powerfully. Tune in now!
In this episode, we cover:
- The 4 key parts to reverse engineering your financial freedom [04:53]
- Start with the end in mind [05:40]
- The ‘Financially Independent Retire Early’ (F.I.R.E.) Movement [07:20]
- Defining your bare minimum (freedom versus luxury) [09:50]
- Think of what your future self wants and superimpose into the future [11:23]
- Real estate is still a safer choice for the long-run [12:52]
- Aim for cash flow growth [13:52]
- Trick to computing how many properties to buy [17:00]
- The Apex Regression: What other levers can you pull? [19:09]
- Maximizing the yield on your portfolio [21:22]
- Optimization leads to getting more with less [23:44]
- Create the right ecosystem to get the right results [24:47]
- The point is to understand what you’re trying to achieve [26:30]
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Website (https://theinvestorlab.com.au)
- The Investor Lab on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/theinvestorlab/)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- If you need help, hit us up at Dashdot Buyers Agents (https://dashdot.info/application)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!