Real estate investing goes beyond borders.
For today’s episode, we’re going to look at the New Zealand property market. Together with Hadley Nightingale, we go over location selection, building a team, strategies that work wherever you are, and plenty more.
Investing in New Zealand could be your next property deal. Find out more by tuning in!
In this episode, we cover:
- Maize farming and his real estate journey [06:54]
- Going back to real estate after attending a Robert Kiyosaki event [18:43]
- Leaving the ‘Drama Triangle’ to show up and do the work [21:08]
- Turning a mouldy house into a rent-by-room goldmine [23:33]
- The advantage of getting unemotional, objective opinions [28:59]
- Shifting from apartment blocks to investing in duplexes [30:12]
- Why he focuses on cash flow and not growth [32:16]
- Purchasing properties they can add value to [34:20]
- No expected property boom despite removal of loan to value restrictions [35:24]
- There are buying opportunities but the economy is uncertain [38:08]
- Advice for people looking to buy properties right now [39:25]
- Three reasons Australians invest in New Zealand [40:25]
- Comparing NZ and AU: net cash flow and property management rates [42:07]
- Preparing for the global demand for chicken [45:32]
- Always work with the right team and get solid advice [47:07]
Links from the show:
- The Drama Triangle (https://karpmandramatriangle.com/dt_article_only.html)
About Our Guest:
Hadley Nightingale is a specialist property buyer from New Zealand. He has worked in the agriculture industry and spent 8 years working in the transport and mining industries in Australia before moving back to New Zealand.
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Website (https://theinvestorlab.com.au)
- The Investor Lab on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/theinvestorlab/)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- If you need help, hit us up at Dashdot Buyers Agents (https://dashdot.info/application)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!