Sometimes, all it takes to break free from your corporate job is to get inspired by someone who’s done it.
Today, Henry Vila shares his 5-year property entrepreneurship story, the three key areas to help drive your learning journey, insights into building rooming houses as a strategy for better cashflow and growth, and heaps more.
Whether you’re starting to invest or looking for advanced strategies, this episode is for you!
In this episode, we cover:
- Henry’s journey from Venezuela to Australia [07:30]
- Making the jump from being a ‘corporate slave’ to a property entrepreneur [11:37]
- How his self-belief and perception of risk affected the transition [17:37]
- The impact of Tony Robbins’ business mastery events [23:40]
- The 3 key areas to drive your learning journey [28:24]
- Rooming houses is not for beginners in property investing [32:43]
- The move from simply buying houses to property development [36:29]
- The benefits of rooming houses [39:25]
- Financing and classification of rooming houses [41:24]
- Yields you can expect from rooming houses [48:14]
- Why building rooming houses isn’t as popular as you’d expect [49:37]
About Our Guest:
Henry Vila is the Managing Director of property developer, Stone Horizon. His personal and entrepreneurial journey is an inspiration to others ready to make the change. A proponent of building rooming houses, Henry seeks to teach more people about this advanced strategy to enable them to keep chasing their freedom.
- Visit Stone Horizon (http://www.stonehorizon.com.au/)
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Website (https://theinvestorlab.com.au)
- The Investor Lab on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/theinvestorlab/)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- If you need help, hit us up at Dashdot Buyers Agents (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!