Everyone’s journey is different.
You might be a business owner experiencing wins left and right or you might be a property investor trying to navigate a frothy market that has a lot of hype and hubris.
Regardless of your situation, it’s important to be able to assess risk, cut through the noise and make sure you’re making decisions to support your goals and give you long-term prosperity, enjoyment and happiness.
The thing is, you don’t have to live a diminished, frugal life right now to have a lofty goal at the end of the road! You can live life to the fullest and still make decisions that will set you up for success in the future, not just today.
In this episode, we talk about how to navigate thinking around making decisions for a sustainable business. We answer questions like, “Is now the time to accommodate risk?” and, “Should we spring for the fence without worrying about the other side of it?” and more.
We also cover using profit to invest in innovation…
How to make investment decisions…
Minimising risk in business for sustainability…
And so much more!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- An update on life at the moment [02:52]
- Actively compound your wins [05:50]
- Gradients beyond Exponential [09:46]
- The industry is booming… so should you get into the market? [11:48]
- Should you start optimising for survival instead of maximum gain? [15:21]
- Using profit to invest in technology and innovation [19:45]
- Minimising risk in business for sustainability [27:55]
- Have a gameplan & a good buffer to prevent operating in fear [33:41]
- How to make investment decisions [40:02]
- Remove short-term decision-making for sustainability [44:43]
- It’s not about making money – it’s about creating value [48:37]
- Don’t get caught in hubris! [50:51]
Connect with Us:
- The Investor Lab Membership (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/jointhecommunity)
- Dashdot Buyers Agents Website (https://www.dashdot.com/au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.as.me/discoverycall)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!