Is there such a thing as the ‘right time’ to buy an investment property?
Should you worry about rising interest rates?
Can you still afford to buy property at this stage?
Is there a solution to Australia’s housing crisis?
Today, we’re going alfresco and talking about whether it’s a good time to invest in property, how interest rates and inflation are affecting the property market, the status of property supply in Australia, and more!
If you love this episode, let us know by emailing us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why people overthink the ‘right time’ to buy property [02:39]
- How interest rates and inflation work [06:34]
- Institutional investors entering the residential property market en masse [09:28]
- The alarmist view of interest rates [13:07]
- Wage growth vs interest rates [17:03]
- What the government should do to fix Australia’s housing problem [21:11]
- How the housing affordability crisis is affecting the population [24:33]
- Is it possible to get cash flow positive property? [28:25]
- Why those who bought more than a year ago are riding the interest rate rise [35:16]
- Should you lock in your interest rates? [38:27]
- Reducing your Loan-to-Value Ratio [41:40]
- Understanding the risks of investing [47:26]
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/)
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!