Here in The Investor Lab, we talk a lot about freedom, choice, and abundance – but are any of those possible when you’re under crushing debt?
In today’s show, Gabi and I are digging into the mindset around debt: Can you achieve a life of abundance under debt? What’s the best way to manage risk? How do you overcome a rapidly changing and critical market?
Tune in to the full episode to hear the secret to getting infinite returns!
If you love this episode, let us know by emailing us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Having zero debt is aiming for mediocrity [02:40]
- Using debt as a tool [07:25]
- Playing the infinite game [10:05]
- Interest only vs principal & interest repayments [16:54]
- Keeping your profit liquid [21:12]
- Turning banks into your business partner [26:52]
- Living in abundance: The mindset shift you need [31:39]
- Understanding and managing risk [34:10]
- Should you hold an asset during a critical market? [37:19]
- Adapt to and overcome the property market [40:41]
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/)
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!