Buying property may seem like a sure-fire way to build wealth…
But knowing how to maximize the potential of your investment can help you leverage its value on a whole ‘nother level.
In today’s episode, Joel Hatch reveals to us how to find the “hidden money” in real estate investment.
This successful property investor was able to generate a whopping 375% ROI in just 28 months. Not only that, he’s now able to use that return to help him buy his dream home, and live a life by design, not by default.
If you love this episode, email us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Introduction [00:00]
- How Joel Hatch got into property investment [08:45]
- The beginning of Joel’s real estate journey [15:30]
- How to make emotional but intelligent investment choices [22:56]
- Why wild dreams aren’t “stupid” [26:13]
- Building your wealth for a better purpose [30:28]
- Joel Hatch’s advice to his younger self [34:24]
- How a mental diet can help you stay on track [35:16]
- Why should growth feel uncomfortable [38:48]
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/)
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!