The negative sentiment bombarding the news and social media lately can easily transform and influence your worldview…
Despite your lack of control in your external environment, you CAN take control of your mind and your perspective.
In today’s episode, we are joined by Michael Bartura, Melbourne’s leading happiness coach for stressed leaders and anxious business people. We discuss positive neuroplasticity, which is an interesting hack to rewire your brain and achieve happiness. We also talk about how you can use positive neuroplasticity to control your world – however “negative” it may be!
If you love this episode, email us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Introduction [00:00]
- How Michael Bartura became a happiness coach [02:07]
- What is happiness for Michael Bartura [04:38]
- Expectation is the thief of joy [06:40]
- How being a war veteran has shaped Michael Bartura’s worldview [11:46]
- How to not be a victim of your circumstance [16:17]
- What is positive neuroplasticity [21:24]
- How to rewire your brain to achieve happiness [32:17]
- The last of the human freedoms [51:12]
For over three decades, Michael has been working with teams across manufacturing, education, health, hospitality and the Not for Profit sectors with a specific passion and focus on training and organisational development. In Australia, Michael founded Happy Habits Coaching using principles of Servant leadership and Positive Neuroplasticity – a mindfulness-based approach to increase self-awareness of the brain’s tendency for negative biases and better deal with anxiety and fear.
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/)
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!