The business scene is constantly changing and market trends are always shifting. Investing outside your business is one way to keep cash flowing and beating the odds.
It is ideal to have an investment vehicle where the compounding value and return on investment are increasing yearly.
In today’s episode, we are joined by Grant Merriel, who is a business owner and is also into property investing. Grant shares the importance of creating plans for your business…and how your property investing should be no different.
We’ll let Grant and Goose guide you through building your wealth outside of your business as they share their thoughts on how they did it.
If you love this episode, email us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we covered:
- Introduction [00:00]
- Introduction to Grant Merriel [00:07]
- Mortgage Repayment Calculator [02:55]
- My Biggest Diversification [04:52]
- How Do I Generate Wealth Outside Of Business? [08:13]
- What Was The Main Driver Of The Illiquidity Risk? [09:15]
- Business vs Property [13:02]
- Where Do You Put The Money That You’ve Made? [14:18]
- How Has The Portfolio Growth Plan Shaped His Thinking About The Future? [18:43]
- The Importance Of Having A Plan [24:18]
- The biggest lesson he’s learned through his property journey. [28:52]
About Our Guest:
Grant Merriel is the co-host of Business & Investing – a podcast that exists to help entrepreneurs overcome their limits. The show is dedicated to sharing information, insights and tools to help business owners build a stable, thriving business that unlocks their money and life goals.
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: https://theinvestorlab.com.au/
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- The Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!