As interest rates continue to rise, so do many investors’ stress and anxiety levels.
In this period of market volatility, it is normal to worry about the impact this will have on your portfolio…
However, it is up to you to change your perspective and see this as an opportunity to create long-term strategies in building your wealth.
In today’s episode, Gabi and Goose discuss some approaches to managing the interest hikes in your portfolio. From rent increases to renovation, we explore every tactic that can help improve your cash flow in the long run!
If you love this episode, email us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Introduction [00:00]
- How interest rates are affecting consumer confidence [04:50]
- Learning to adapt to the current economic circumstances [09:58]
- How to offset cash flow risks [15:15]
- Identifying long-term strategies for growth [23:51]
- Purchasing property with PMI versus interest only [28:48]
- The best approach to offset cash flow deficits [33:08]
- Considering rent increases [37:25]
- Blue chip property investments [40:15]
- Making personal sacrifices in our cost of living [44:36]
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/)
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!