If you’re looking to start your property investment journey, you may feel intimidated by other investors’ progress.
But, remember: not everyone started out as an expert in wealth creation…
And here in The Investor Lab, we share to you real success stories of people that will inspire you to begin your own path to transformation.
In today’s episode, we are joined by Dan and Jean Ross who are almost halfway through their goal of five properties in five years! Find out how this investor couple started their path to building wealth by getting rid of their apprehensions and taking that first step. Dan and Jean also talk about how they deal with the current economic climate and the importance of perspective.
If you love this episode, email us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Introduction [00:00]
- How Dan and Jean Ross got into property investment [01:44]
- The consequences of investing with a friend [14:08]
- Five properties in five years [18:58]
- What’s next for Dan and Jean after achieving their goal? [21:44]
- The property investment journey so far [24:27]
- Getting over your inhibitions and taking that first step [28:00]
- How Dan and Jean Ross copes with their macroenvironment [33:19]
- The grass is greener where you water it [40:30]
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/)
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
- Get your Property Portfolio Growth Plan (https://dashdot.com.au/portfoliogrowthplan)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!