In this period of uncertainty and fear in the property market, it is inspiring to listen to how today’s investors forge their paths to success.
Although each journey is unique, they all share a common denominator: their commitment to their growth.
In today’s episode, we are joined by property investors who are actually buying properties in the current market right now in an exciting panel discussion. These insightful investors are in different stages of their property purchasing journey and are thrilled to be sharing their long-term outlook, investment strategies, market perspectives, and more!
If you love this episode, email us at [email protected], and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast!
See you on the inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- Introduction [00:00]
- The different stages of the property purchasing journey [03:27]
- Property investing in the current market conditions [07:27]
- Timing the market: knowing how to weigh and manage risks [14:01]
- What do millennials and Gen Z think about property investing? [22:20]
- The challenges of going against the current [30:18]
- Macro life planning: how it affects your portfolio [34:06]
- The risks of investing in shares [40:56]
- Advice to those who are new to property investment [50:00]
Connect with Us:
- See our other Podcasts: (https://theinvestorlab.com.au/)
- Watch on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheInvestorLab)
- Listen on Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3Np19x8)
- Dashdot Website (https://www.dashdot.com.au/)
- Limitless: The Renegade’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Property – Goose McGrath (https://www.renegadespropertybook.com)
- Ready to work with us directly? (https://dashdot.com.au/discovery)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast with others you know will benefit from the show!